When and where we are going away!
Unsure of where to spend your holidays this Easter? Want a break from your studies? For our next trip we are going to the Lake District, a Unesco World Heritage site (a personal favourite of mine!).
Expect the picturesque walks, cooking together, and games you’ve come to love in the trips (or will love)!
We’ll be planning to visit the following!:
Lake Windermere, the largest natural lake in England…
… Wray Castle …
… Grizedale Sculpture Park (possibly), a “forest of artworks” ....
… and many more!
As for the accomodation, we are going to stay for three nights at the lovely Lumley Fee Bunkhouse.
So now I've hopefully convinced you about how great this trip is going to be (well, if you're still reading this, you must be at least kinda interested!), time for all the details:
● Monday 22nd April - Thursday 25th April 2019 (the third week of the Easter Holidays)
● Exact times will be confirmed closer the time, but we'll probably leave in the morning on Monday and come back Thursday afternoon/evening.
● Lumley Fee Bunkhouse: https://lumleyfeebunkhouse.co.uk/
Cost to book your place:
● Guess what? The club is subsiding £30 for all its members! Aren’t you all lucky? This brings down the cost you need to pay us to £60!
○ This includes three nights in the accommodation, three breakfasts, three make your own lunches, and two evening meals (we intend to have a pub meal on one of the days!).
● Sheffield to Oxenholme
○ Return ticket with railcard £32.35
○ Return ticket without railcard £49.00
● Local transport around Windermere
○ Total cost with a railcard ~£10
Other costs :
● Pub meal
If you're interested, please send an email to email@example.com to reserve a place or to ask more questions. Places are limited, so it's best to be quick! We reserve place on a first come, first served basis.
I look forward to hearing back from you!
SUWC President and Trips Officer